Hi, and greetings good people of this planet you call Earth (my plant's name is Tirzahtron, and I'm prime minister)! This is my blog. Wee. Please post, because I feel lonesome. As you all know, I like waffles, cheese, pudding, pie, and and Balogna. :D. Because I am newly arrived on your strage but pleasureable planet (no kidding), please send me pictures of these foods, as I love dearly. Thank you earthlings! I come in peace and not war! Sophie: *slap* NOW I COME IN WAR!!!!!!! Thank you and have a nice day! :D.
- Wonderful Waffle Woman (To Rebecca Shapiro, no flash photography. I wish all my fans would leave me alone. I need 'me' time.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My favorite things ( warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with string.)
- Animals
- Anime
- Art
- Balogna (:D.)
- Books
- Bracelets (I am the bracelet queen.)
- Cheese
- Chocolate
- Computer
- Computer graphics
- Drawing
- Earrings
- Eclipse- Stephenie Meyer
- Foreign -ahem- vegetarian -ahem- foods
- Gerard Way
- Healthy foods (mostly.)
- Hot chocolate
- Ice Cream
- Jewelry
- MAH LAPTOP
- Manga
- MCR
- Music
- My blog
- My family
- My friends
- My Friends's blogs
- New Moon- Stephenie Meyer
- Pasta
- Pizza
- Pudding
- Rabbits
- Science class (I admit this too.)
- Swimming
- TV
- Twilight- Stephenie Meyer
- Vegetables and Fruit (I admit it.)
- Waffles
Big Bunny: Red is a good color. It is the color of red things.
Interesting links that I comand you to visit. Or else. Wow, that's redundant.
- AG- American Girl
- Angels and Ghosts
- ANIME! MANGA! YAY!
- Away messages!
- BIG BUNNY.
- Caroline's blog!!!
- Charlotte and Vendetta
- Clip Art
- Delias (store at the natick mall)
- Donate Rice to starving people in the United Nations!
- Dr. Phil test
- Fan Fictions of all your favorite books to movies to whatever. ENJOY OR ELSE.
- Home Work Now
- Lebanon
- Magic 106.7!!!
- Map of Ghost stories
- MUFFINS.
- Rachie F.'s blog!
- Rachie K.'s blog!!!
- Recca becca's blog!!
- Sarsh's Blog!
- Sesame Street test
- Youtube!



































































2 comments:
WHOA!!!! ALL OF MY WILDEST DREAMS ILL COME TRUE!?!?!?!?!??!?!?! SO DOES THAT MEAN THAT SAM WILL ASK ME OUT???? YAY!!!
Anyway, the blog rules. A bit of advice (and send this to Recca, Flammers, etc):
Make a "Test Blog" to test out music, pics, backgrounds,colors,etc(to see if they work and look good and stuff) if you are nervous about putting them on your main blog. That way you will get an idea of how that kind of stuff will look on an actual blog. I have one, and it helps me out quite a bit.
-Brendon/Rachey/Rachel/Rach/RachRach/Ray/RayRay/Pete/Peter/Doody Butt Head Face Thing
yes, oy, rachie, sam will ask you out. hopefully. did i mention he's in my friday t'fillot group with bram? :D
Post a Comment