DID YOU EVER HAVE THE FEELING SOME ONE IS READING YOUR BLOG, BUT YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO?

I HAVE THAT FEELING RIGHT NOW...

My totally coolio, rockin', awesome nicknames

  • Arteest
  • double T in the morning/after noon/evening
  • Fo shizzle dudette
  • Irzah-tay
  • Little Miss Chatterbox
  • Prime Minister of Tirzahtron
  • Queen of Bracelets
  • Saver of All Waffles (btw, I had a waffle for break-fast this morning. :D)
  • T is for T-zizzle who 24/7 says "Fo shizzle."
  • T zizzle
  • THE HYPER ONE
  • The only person in my family that cannot sit still for more than 5 minutes unless I'm sleeping, or drawing. WOO.
  • The ultimate happy camper
  • Tirz
  • Tirzah Shmirzah
  • Tirzie
  • Tirzles
  • Tiz
  • Tizzie fizzie
  • Tizzie Fizzie Foo (Ack, embarrassing.)
  • Twizzlers
  • Wonderful Waffle Woman

Tirzah's totally awesome (and cool :D) blog archive.

TALK TO MEH

Gerard Way is part of which band?

Friday, September 5, 2008

Your friend 'Tirzah Maroun' has invited you to join Gaia Online!

It's your lucky day!

Your awesome friend Tirzah Maroun has invited you to join Gaia Online. Here's a quick message from them:

Hi! This is Tirzah Maroun, and I'd like to invite you to join a great site I'm on called Gaia Online, where you can create an avatar, make friends, watch movies, play games and more. If you join too, we can do all that stuff together. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to write a personalized invitation for you, so I'm sending this boring default one instead. :) I hope this doesn't discourage you from joining Gaia, because it's an awesome site. See you there!

-Tirzah Maroun

To accept Tirzah Maroun's invitation, just follow this link:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/findfriends/register?invite_key=21
86921.37b085d2c680864d40e8278a33fdf732

(Click the link, or copy and paste it into your browser's "address" bar.)

Have we made a mistake?

If you don't want to receive any more invitations from Gaia members, please click the following link to block any further invitations (your loss!):
http://www.gaiaonline.com/findfriends/optout?optout_key=2186
921.d51912427226105550bb37fce830ad30

Help, I'm scared!

If you're concerned about security and would rather not click any links in this e-mail, you can still check out Gaia Online by typing the following URL into your browser:
http://www.gaiaonline.com

We hope to see you soon,


- Your new friends at Gaia

To unsubscribe from future emails from Gaia, click here.

Privacy Policy    Terms of Services

GAIA Online and all images associated with GAIA Online are © Copyright 2003 - 2008 Gaia Interactive, Inc. All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Dolls that describe me (clothing, what they're doing...)

Dollz Mania Dollz Mania

My favorite things ( warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with string.)

  • Animals
  • Anime
  • Art
  • Balogna (:D.)
  • Books
  • Bracelets (I am the bracelet queen.)
  • Cheese
  • Chocolate
  • Computer
  • Computer graphics
  • Drawing
  • E-mail
  • Earrings
  • Eclipse- Stephenie Meyer
  • Foreign -ahem- vegetarian -ahem- foods
  • Gerard Way
  • Healthy foods (mostly.)
  • Hot chocolate
  • Ice Cream
  • Jewelry
  • MAH LAPTOP
  • Manga
  • MCR
  • Music
  • My blog
  • My family
  • My friends
  • My Friends's blogs
  • New Moon- Stephenie Meyer
  • Pasta
  • Pizza
  • Pudding
  • Rabbits
  • Science class (I admit this too.)
  • Swimming
  • TV
  • Twilight- Stephenie Meyer
  • Vegetables and Fruit (I admit it.)
  • Waffles
Big Bunny: Red is a good color. It is the color of red things.