DID YOU EVER HAVE THE FEELING SOME ONE IS READING YOUR BLOG, BUT YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO?

I HAVE THAT FEELING RIGHT NOW...

My totally coolio, rockin', awesome nicknames

  • Arteest
  • double T in the morning/after noon/evening
  • Fo shizzle dudette
  • Irzah-tay
  • Little Miss Chatterbox
  • Prime Minister of Tirzahtron
  • Queen of Bracelets
  • Saver of All Waffles (btw, I had a waffle for break-fast this morning. :D)
  • T is for T-zizzle who 24/7 says "Fo shizzle."
  • T zizzle
  • THE HYPER ONE
  • The only person in my family that cannot sit still for more than 5 minutes unless I'm sleeping, or drawing. WOO.
  • The ultimate happy camper
  • Tirz
  • Tirzah Shmirzah
  • Tirzie
  • Tirzles
  • Tiz
  • Tizzie fizzie
  • Tizzie Fizzie Foo (Ack, embarrassing.)
  • Twizzlers
  • Wonderful Waffle Woman

Tirzah's totally awesome (and cool :D) blog archive.

TALK TO MEH

Gerard Way is part of which band?

Sunday, March 9, 2008

More Renovations

Hello All! I have made MORE renovations my blog, GAWD, that are awesome, but do not have to do with Edward Cullen (*sobs*). Recca, please don't kill me. Anyways, instead of dark dots, they're light, and I completely changed the colors from cheerful blue and purple and who knows what, to brown, burgundy (I love that name), tan, peach and what ever else matches the backround. YAY. And, I've added more graphics. See if you can find them! Eh...maybe not...*looks around at blog*
I hope all you Happy Campers and faithful blog readers enjoy my totally awesome blog. The blog that can totally beat up your blog. :D Enjoy my blog everyone! TTYL, and BBS (be back soon). BTW, I have a new nickname that my friend made up for me: "Twizzlers". It's an awesome nickname. Thnx! Luv ya'll. Post! Post! Post gosh darn it!
Good bye!
- Irzah-tay

No comments:

Dolls that describe me (clothing, what they're doing...)

Dollz Mania Dollz Mania

My favorite things ( warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with string.)

  • Animals
  • Anime
  • Art
  • Balogna (:D.)
  • Books
  • Bracelets (I am the bracelet queen.)
  • Cheese
  • Chocolate
  • Computer
  • Computer graphics
  • Drawing
  • E-mail
  • Earrings
  • Eclipse- Stephenie Meyer
  • Foreign -ahem- vegetarian -ahem- foods
  • Gerard Way
  • Healthy foods (mostly.)
  • Hot chocolate
  • Ice Cream
  • Jewelry
  • MAH LAPTOP
  • Manga
  • MCR
  • Music
  • My blog
  • My family
  • My friends
  • My Friends's blogs
  • New Moon- Stephenie Meyer
  • Pasta
  • Pizza
  • Pudding
  • Rabbits
  • Science class (I admit this too.)
  • Swimming
  • TV
  • Twilight- Stephenie Meyer
  • Vegetables and Fruit (I admit it.)
  • Waffles
Big Bunny: Red is a good color. It is the color of red things.