DID YOU EVER HAVE THE FEELING SOME ONE IS READING YOUR BLOG, BUT YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO?

I HAVE THAT FEELING RIGHT NOW...

My totally coolio, rockin', awesome nicknames

  • Arteest
  • double T in the morning/after noon/evening
  • Fo shizzle dudette
  • Irzah-tay
  • Little Miss Chatterbox
  • Prime Minister of Tirzahtron
  • Queen of Bracelets
  • Saver of All Waffles (btw, I had a waffle for break-fast this morning. :D)
  • T is for T-zizzle who 24/7 says "Fo shizzle."
  • T zizzle
  • THE HYPER ONE
  • The only person in my family that cannot sit still for more than 5 minutes unless I'm sleeping, or drawing. WOO.
  • The ultimate happy camper
  • Tirz
  • Tirzah Shmirzah
  • Tirzie
  • Tirzles
  • Tiz
  • Tizzie fizzie
  • Tizzie Fizzie Foo (Ack, embarrassing.)
  • Twizzlers
  • Wonderful Waffle Woman

Tirzah's totally awesome (and cool :D) blog archive.

TALK TO MEH

Gerard Way is part of which band?

Friday, February 1, 2008

I haven't posted in a while...

Helloooo everyone! I haven't posted in a while. It's mostly because of school and...actually it's all because of school. There just to much homework. I'm staying up till 10:45-11:15 pm each night. That's when I finish my homework. Oy. Recent birthdays:
1. My brother's was January 29. Wow. I'm actually happy for him...
2. Sarah S.'s B-day is today! Happy b-day Sarsh!
3. My dad's b-day is today! Happy sweet 42nd! Ha ha, lol.
Yay! Happy birthday everyone. Shalom!

No comments:

Dolls that describe me (clothing, what they're doing...)

Dollz Mania Dollz Mania

My favorite things ( warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with string.)

  • Animals
  • Anime
  • Art
  • Balogna (:D.)
  • Books
  • Bracelets (I am the bracelet queen.)
  • Cheese
  • Chocolate
  • Computer
  • Computer graphics
  • Drawing
  • E-mail
  • Earrings
  • Eclipse- Stephenie Meyer
  • Foreign -ahem- vegetarian -ahem- foods
  • Gerard Way
  • Healthy foods (mostly.)
  • Hot chocolate
  • Ice Cream
  • Jewelry
  • MAH LAPTOP
  • Manga
  • MCR
  • Music
  • My blog
  • My family
  • My friends
  • My Friends's blogs
  • New Moon- Stephenie Meyer
  • Pasta
  • Pizza
  • Pudding
  • Rabbits
  • Science class (I admit this too.)
  • Swimming
  • TV
  • Twilight- Stephenie Meyer
  • Vegetables and Fruit (I admit it.)
  • Waffles
Big Bunny: Red is a good color. It is the color of red things.