DID YOU EVER HAVE THE FEELING SOME ONE IS READING YOUR BLOG, BUT YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO?

I HAVE THAT FEELING RIGHT NOW...

My totally coolio, rockin', awesome nicknames

  • Arteest
  • double T in the morning/after noon/evening
  • Fo shizzle dudette
  • Irzah-tay
  • Little Miss Chatterbox
  • Prime Minister of Tirzahtron
  • Queen of Bracelets
  • Saver of All Waffles (btw, I had a waffle for break-fast this morning. :D)
  • T is for T-zizzle who 24/7 says "Fo shizzle."
  • T zizzle
  • THE HYPER ONE
  • The only person in my family that cannot sit still for more than 5 minutes unless I'm sleeping, or drawing. WOO.
  • The ultimate happy camper
  • Tirz
  • Tirzah Shmirzah
  • Tirzie
  • Tirzles
  • Tiz
  • Tizzie fizzie
  • Tizzie Fizzie Foo (Ack, embarrassing.)
  • Twizzlers
  • Wonderful Waffle Woman

Tirzah's totally awesome (and cool :D) blog archive.

TALK TO MEH

Gerard Way is part of which band?

Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Year!

Yay! Once every four years, February 29 exists! And this year is one of them! Every year that is divisible by the number 4 is a leap year, if I'm correct (which I think I am, but I'm not sure. Therefore, never listen to anything I say). I posted this post (ha ha) because I just wanted to wish everyone a happy leap year, and all you happy campers (that's what my math teacher calls her students. Happy Campers. *shiver*) who have a leap year birthday; I am very happy for you, and I wish you a happy birthday. I also wish you another hapy birthday in advance, for I believe that this blog won't exist anymore in 4 years (*sad face*.)
So, the whole entire purpose of this post was to wish all leapers a happy birthday, and everyone, including you happy campers (eek) who's birthday is today a happy February 29. Happy February 29 everyone! Oh, and, for anyone who LOVES to read (like me), I suggest the book Leap Day, By Wendy Mass. It's about a girl, who has her birthday on February 29 (no kidding, judging from the title of the book) and the whole book takes place during that day; February 29. It's very good, and I highly recommend it. Now, before I start to sound more like my Language Arts teacher, I'm going to finish up this post.
Buh-bye everyone! Happy leap year, and happy birthday!
-Tirzah by day, Wonderful Waffle Woman by night.

No comments:

Dolls that describe me (clothing, what they're doing...)

Dollz Mania Dollz Mania

My favorite things ( warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with string.)

  • Animals
  • Anime
  • Art
  • Balogna (:D.)
  • Books
  • Bracelets (I am the bracelet queen.)
  • Cheese
  • Chocolate
  • Computer
  • Computer graphics
  • Drawing
  • E-mail
  • Earrings
  • Eclipse- Stephenie Meyer
  • Foreign -ahem- vegetarian -ahem- foods
  • Gerard Way
  • Healthy foods (mostly.)
  • Hot chocolate
  • Ice Cream
  • Jewelry
  • MAH LAPTOP
  • Manga
  • MCR
  • Music
  • My blog
  • My family
  • My friends
  • My Friends's blogs
  • New Moon- Stephenie Meyer
  • Pasta
  • Pizza
  • Pudding
  • Rabbits
  • Science class (I admit this too.)
  • Swimming
  • TV
  • Twilight- Stephenie Meyer
  • Vegetables and Fruit (I admit it.)
  • Waffles
Big Bunny: Red is a good color. It is the color of red things.