Hi everyone! I know, I haven't posted in days. Months...YEARS. Cut out the last two. It's been 20 days! Eep.
Today is a very special day. Rebecca's birthday! Happy birthday Recca!
By the way, The last time I posted, December 2, was Ellie's birthday. Happy birthday Els! And yesterday, December 22, was my mom's birthday. Happy birthday Ima! And last, Mael Tov Recca (Bat-Mitzvah.) Congratulations everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My favorite things ( warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with string.)
- Animals
- Anime
- Art
- Balogna (:D.)
- Books
- Bracelets (I am the bracelet queen.)
- Cheese
- Chocolate
- Computer
- Computer graphics
- Drawing
- Earrings
- Eclipse- Stephenie Meyer
- Foreign -ahem- vegetarian -ahem- foods
- Gerard Way
- Healthy foods (mostly.)
- Hot chocolate
- Ice Cream
- Jewelry
- MAH LAPTOP
- Manga
- MCR
- Music
- My blog
- My family
- My friends
- My Friends's blogs
- New Moon- Stephenie Meyer
- Pasta
- Pizza
- Pudding
- Rabbits
- Science class (I admit this too.)
- Swimming
- TV
- Twilight- Stephenie Meyer
- Vegetables and Fruit (I admit it.)
- Waffles
Big Bunny: Red is a good color. It is the color of red things.
Interesting links that I comand you to visit. Or else. Wow, that's redundant.
- AG- American Girl
- Angels and Ghosts
- ANIME! MANGA! YAY!
- Away messages!
- BIG BUNNY.
- Caroline's blog!!!
- Charlotte and Vendetta
- Clip Art
- Delias (store at the natick mall)
- Donate Rice to starving people in the United Nations!
- Dr. Phil test
- Fan Fictions of all your favorite books to movies to whatever. ENJOY OR ELSE.
- Home Work Now
- Lebanon
- Magic 106.7!!!
- Map of Ghost stories
- MUFFINS.
- Rachie F.'s blog!
- Rachie K.'s blog!!!
- Recca becca's blog!!
- Sarsh's Blog!
- Sesame Street test
- Youtube!



































































1 comment:
thank you, T-Zizzle (and also Double T in the *insert time of day here*!)
Love ya!
Recca
Post a Comment