Yay! Thanksgiving! I know it was yesterday, but w/e. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! What did you do for thanksgiving? Post on this post what you did. I went to my cousins house and at 11:00 am, had lunch aroun 1:00 pm, then stayed until 4:30 pm to 5:00 pm. Then we went to my Nana's house, and we ate there too. One of my other cousins came, and then my siblings and I, and my cousin all played hide and seek. It was FUN! wee. What did you do?
POST!!!
- Tirzahtron's new President+Prime Minister (I am a very important political figure on my planet :D), Tizzie fizzie (Tirzah)
Friday, November 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My favorite things ( warm woolen mittens, brown paper packages tied up with string.)
- Animals
- Anime
- Art
- Balogna (:D.)
- Books
- Bracelets (I am the bracelet queen.)
- Cheese
- Chocolate
- Computer
- Computer graphics
- Drawing
- Earrings
- Eclipse- Stephenie Meyer
- Foreign -ahem- vegetarian -ahem- foods
- Gerard Way
- Healthy foods (mostly.)
- Hot chocolate
- Ice Cream
- Jewelry
- MAH LAPTOP
- Manga
- MCR
- Music
- My blog
- My family
- My friends
- My Friends's blogs
- New Moon- Stephenie Meyer
- Pasta
- Pizza
- Pudding
- Rabbits
- Science class (I admit this too.)
- Swimming
- TV
- Twilight- Stephenie Meyer
- Vegetables and Fruit (I admit it.)
- Waffles
Big Bunny: Red is a good color. It is the color of red things.
Interesting links that I comand you to visit. Or else. Wow, that's redundant.
- AG- American Girl
- Angels and Ghosts
- ANIME! MANGA! YAY!
- Away messages!
- BIG BUNNY.
- Caroline's blog!!!
- Charlotte and Vendetta
- Clip Art
- Delias (store at the natick mall)
- Donate Rice to starving people in the United Nations!
- Dr. Phil test
- Fan Fictions of all your favorite books to movies to whatever. ENJOY OR ELSE.
- Home Work Now
- Lebanon
- Magic 106.7!!!
- Map of Ghost stories
- MUFFINS.
- Rachie F.'s blog!
- Rachie K.'s blog!!!
- Recca becca's blog!!
- Sarsh's Blog!
- Sesame Street test
- Youtube!



































































No comments:
Post a Comment